Saturday, November 29, 2008

I sit, surrounded now

Belly of a thougt

I sit in the Belly of a thought the smell is rancid and cool.

The Dark veil of sleep begins to envelope me.

The sound of water lapping up and down rocks me slowly to a state of completeness.

Absence of Light

I sit in the absence of light in a state between dreams and thoughts of a new day.

As the water warm and clean breaks off chunks of dirt and sleep;

a pool of anxieties form around me.

Carina

I sit across from earthy tones of a golden brown.

A spark of light breaks through the forest of silken strands of bark.

I stare into a thousand streams of possibilities.

It is dark outside but warm within.

Adam

I sit with a ball of happiness swimming in my lap.

The smell is sweet and new.

Ray's of light reflect off a pool of greens and shades of blue.

I am surrounded now.

No comments: